One of the current job vacancies in the Department of Education is the position of Special Science Teacher I (Senior High School) with the place of assignment in DepEd Valenzuela with a given Plantilla Item No. of OSEC-DECSB-SPST1-30268-2020. Salary/job/pay grade is 13 and the monthly income is Php 28,276.00.
Training and work experience are not required for the position of Special Science Teacher I (Senior High School), however, the applicant must have:
- RA 1080 (Teacher) Secondary; if not RA 1080 eligible, they must pass the LET within (5) years after the date of first hiring
- Bachelor’s degree in a specialized field in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or other applied courses as identified and approved by DOST as a priority S&T courses
To all qualified applicants, you may signify your interest in writing and submit your application letter attaching the following documents:
- Finalized and completed Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) available at www.csc.gov.ph ;
- In your current position, your performance rating for one (1) year if applicable;
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
The requirements above should be sent through your local courier or via email before June 15, 2021, to the following address:
Maximo S. Fernandez Jr.
Administrative Officer IV
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Pio Valenzuela St., Marulas, Valenzuela City
Incomplete requirements will be rejected.
Posting Date: May 31, 2021
Closing Date: June 15, 2021