The Department of Labor and Employment is currently looking for someone to fill the position of a Planning Officer III to be assigned anywhere in Region 6. Provided Plantilla Item No. is OSEC-DOLEB-PLO3-17-1998, salary/job/pay grade of 18, and a monthly income of Php 43,681.00.
In order to be the best fit for the position of Planning Officer III, the applicant must have:
- Career Service Professional/Eligibility for Second Level Position
- Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
- Completed training of eight (8) hours of relevant training
- Completed at least two (2) years of work experience pertinent to the job
If you meet the required qualifications regardless of your gender, disability, civil status, ethnicity, religion, etc. kindly signify your interest in writing attaching the following documents to your application letter:
- Completed Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with your latest passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) available at www.csc.gov.ph ;
- If available, your performance score in the previous rating period;
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
Applicants are advised to send the abovementioned requirements through your local courier or via email not later than June 23, 2021, to the following address:
CYRIL L. TICAO
Swan Rose Bldg., Commission Civil St.,
Jaro, Iloilo City
Incomplete requirements will be rejected.
Posting Date: June 10, 2021
Closing Date: June 23, 2021