Any form of falsification made in the Work Experience and Personal Data Sheet shall cause in making this against the person concerned by filing administrative and criminal cases.
Please fill in each of the fields in the Personal Data Sheet only when applicable:
• PDS may be completed using the MS Word or MS Excel format.
• For MS Excel format, every box that is ticked will automatically be marked once clicked.
• Signature of the employee and the date of completion must be visible at the bottom of every page.
• For handwritten entries, it should be in block capital letters (e.g., PRINT) format using a pen. Entries in PDS may also be filled in via typewriter of computer.
• Every data provided in PDS must be accurate.
• No blank entries, otherwise, you may put N/A if not applicable.
• For the purpose of vacant position application, kindly complete the additional sheet for work experience.
I. Personal Information
• Use the following format for the employee’s name: <surname, first name, name extension (if any), middle name>. Space is provided for every letter in the name.
• Dates should be numeric following the format: mm/dd/yyyy.
• In the civil status field, specific response should be given to “others” kind of answers
• Employee ID number would mean your agency employee number in the current agency
• For dual/foreign citizens, kindly select from the dropdown list the foreign country where you were naturalized/born or you may also write/type the same information in the space provided.
II. Family Background
• Name of spouse and parents should follow the following format: <surname, first name, name extension (if any), middle name>
• Mother’s name means her maiden name or name when she was single or before marriage.
• Full names of all your children (first name and surname).
• Date of birth in numeric format: mm/dd/yyyy
III. Educational Background
• Name of schools. NO ABBREVIATION.
• Indicate PRIMARY EDUCATION if graduated for elementary level.
• Indicate HIGH SCHOOL if you have graduated under the old curriculum; JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL or SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL if graduated under the K–12 curriculum for secondary level.
• Specify in FULL all courses taken in college (e.g., ASSSOCIATE IN ARTS, BS PSYCHOLOGY)
• All masters or doctorate degrees taken must be indicated.
• Indicate the year of your graduation if you have graduated for every level.
• Indicate the highest attainment of education, level or units earned if your have not graduated in any level.
• Attendance period are indicated in school years (e.g., 2000–2004)
• Specify any academic honors received and/ any scholarship in each level.
• All civil service eligibilities earned should be indicated with corresponding rating, date and place of examination/conferment.
Career Service Sub–Professional EO132/790 – Veteran Preference Rating
PD 997 – Scientific and Technological Specialist
* if your earned eligibility involves a license (RA 1080), specify the license number and validity date.
V. Work Experience
• Specify all held positions both in public and private employment starting from your present work.
• FULL position titles and COMPLETE name of company/office/department/agency must be indicated. DO NOT ABBREVIATE.
• Monthly salary must be indicated in figures (e.g., Php 22,400.00)
• If applicable, salary grade and salary step should be indicated in format ’00-00’ (e.g., 24-2, 24 for salary grade, 2 for salary step)
• Status of employment must be indicated (e.g., temporary, casual, permanent)
• If position held in in the public or government employment, indicate “yes” under government service otherwise, indicate “no” for private employment.
• In case of application to a job vacancy, an additional sheet for work experience must be accomplished and submitted together with the PDS. This is only completed for work experience pertinent to the position being applied to.
VI. Voluntary Work or Involvement in Civic/Non–Government/People/Voluntary Organizations
• Specify the FULL name and address of the organization you were involved in as a voluntary worker.
• Start (from) and end (to), inclusive dates must follow the numeric format: mm/dd/yyyy.
• Number of hours for the rendered voluntary work must be indicated.
• Nature/position of voluntary work must be indicated.
VII. Learning and Development Interventions
• Specify the FULL titles of learning and development (L&D) interventions that you have attended during employment including the list from the most recent L&D.
• Dates of attendance, start (from) and end (to) must follow the numeric format: mm/dd/yyyy.
• Number of hours attended for the program must be indicated.
• The type of L&D intervention (e.g., supervisory, managerial) must be indicated.
• Full name of the agency/institution that conducted or sponsored the program must be indicated with NO ABBREVAVTION. (e.g., CSC should be indicated as Civil Service Commission)
VIII. Other Information
• Include special skills and hobbies.
• Non–academic distinctions/recognition (awards received) must be indicated in full.
• Membership in any professional association/ organization must be specified by writing in full the name of the said association/ organization.
• Specify your response in this section (34 to 40) on the right side of the sheet.
• Details or specifications for any yes response must be provided.
• Full name of reference must be provided following the format: FIRST NAME, MI, SURNAME, their respective telephone numbers and addresses.
For the completion of Personal Data Sheet and as agreed, the employee’s signature and right thumb mark must be affixed in the provided boxes. The government ID number and issuance date must be indicated on their respective boxes. Lastly, kindly attach your:
Your most updated passport size picture (4.5cm x 3.5cm), along with and your complete handwritten name tag and signature over your printed name.
* The photograph should be at least taken within the last 6 months. Photocopied or computer–generated photograph is not accepted.