The University of the Philippines is currently looking for a Laboratory Technician II with a place of assignment in Physics Laboratory, Department of Physical Sciences and Mathematics, College of Arts and Sciences, U.P. Visayas, Miagao, Iloilo.
Provided Plantilla Item No. is UPSB-LABT2-261-1998, salary/job/pay grade of 8, and a monthly salary of Php 18,251.00.
Applicant must be eligible in Laboratory Technician (CSC MC No. 10, s. 2013 – Category II), completed 2 years of studies in college, completed 4 hours of training pertinent to the job, and has at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
If you are qualified and interested in the Laboratory Technician II position title, you may submit your application letter attaching the following documents:
- Completed and finalized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with your updated passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (WES) available at www.csc.gov.ph ;
- Certification of Highest Educational Attainment issued by the Department of Education / Certification from the school deputized by CHED / Transcript of Records and Diploma issued by the University Registrar ;
- Career Service Skills Eligibility as Laboratory Technician issued by the Civil Service Commission
- Issued certificate of employment by the HRMO or authorized official (only for work experience relevant to the job)
- Certificate of performance scoring/ ratings obtained in the last two (2) rating periods (January to June 2020 and July to December 2020)
- Certificate of attendance of all attended training, seminars, and workshops for the last five (5) years (July 2016 to June 2021)
- Certificate of Accomplishments (Awards/Citations/Innovations/Critical Incidents)
All documents mentioned above should be sent through your local courier or via email before June 30, 2021, to the following address:
DR. CLEMENT C. CAMPOSANO
New Administration Building, UPV Miagao, Iloilo
Incomplete requirements will be rejected and non-compliance with the last document (7th item) shall not be given credit.
Posting Date: June 09, 2021
Closing Date: June 30, 2021