Department of Agrarian Reform is currently looking for someone to fill the position of Agrarian Reform Program Officer II. Place of assignment in DAR Regional Office No. XI, Legal Division provided with a Plantilla Item No. of ARPO2-399-2014. Salary/job/pay grade is 15 and a monthly income of Php 33,575.00.
The applicant must have:
- CS Professional; Second Level Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
- Completed 4 hours of training pertinent to the job
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
Our office is highly encouraging all applicants that include members of indigenous communities, and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression (SOGIE), and persons with disability (PWD) to apply.
For interested candidates in the position of Agrarian Reform Program Officer II, you may submit your application letter attaching the following documents:
- Finalized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) available at www.csc.gov.ph;
- If available, your performance scoring in the previous rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Relevant Certificates of Training
The abovementioned requirements should be sent through your local courier not later than June 19, 2021, to the following address:
JOSEPH H. ORILLA
DAR Regional Office No. XI,
Catalunan Pequeño, Davao City
Incomplete requirements will be rejected.
Posting Date: June 09, 2021
Closing Date: June 19, 2021